Dana Didn't Knit This

A blog with some things I knit, and a lot of things I didn't knit, not authored by me!

Thursday, April 06, 2006

dana didn't buy this yarn at a certain newbury street yarn store


dana didn't buy this yarn at a certain newbury street yarn store...she would have...she really wanted to...but the yarn store owner was too busy booking a "salon-type" appointment for her daugher and wouldn't get off the phone to greet me and answer questions. In the spirit of full disclosore, she graciously bid adieu upon exiting the store, but it was too late. Let this be a lesson to yarn store owners....at least "pretend" to want our business.

dana didn't post this...she wouldn't have known what to do with the yarn.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:13 PM, Blogger Not Dana said…

    I love it!!! This is my new home page at work so that I can a laugh each morning.
    THANKS!
    Gayle

     
  • At 3:28 PM, Blogger Norah said…

    Besides, we all know that Dana only knits (or doesn't, as the case may be) with Koigu. Over, and over, and over . . .

     

Post a Comment

<< Home