Dana Didn't Knit This

A blog with some things I knit, and a lot of things I didn't knit, not authored by me!

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Betraywalker

Why does this pattern betray me so? What's all the fuss about these damn socks? Stumperina's pattern really has me in a bind and I think I should knit it because everyone else in the knitting world has. Should I do the larger size with the smaller needles or vice versa? I've knit it so many times my koigu yarn has been discontinued. Some people say it knits up small and others say it knits up large. Should it really take 5 minutes to take a sock off your foot? Should you be that scared to wash your socks? I'm just askin'.

By the way...Dana didn't write this...don't shoot the namesake!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:32 AM, Blogger Not Dana said…

    I am determined!!! I WIll MAKE THESE JAYWALKERS IF IT TAKES ME ALL YEAR!!
    you will see!!! they will get done!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home