Dana Didn't Knit This

A blog with some things I knit, and a lot of things I didn't knit, not authored by me!

Monday, March 13, 2006

You get no commercials!

Wait, I know, no update for WEEKS and I just come back here like nothing is wrong expecting you to be all like "sweetie, darling, we missed you so, where HAVE you been?"

But yeah, you should be, because I've got a HAT. Oh yeah, a hat. Made out of Ambers homespun.




Just what do you think of that?

Do you have the oompa loompa song stuck in your head now, because man, I do!

4 Comments:

  • At 8:30 PM, Blogger Reese said…

    I know this isn't Dana, but I just thought I'd leave you a comment like I promised tonight at knitsmiths. So yes, here I am. And you know... that hat is something that Dana actually made, so this is proof that Dana DID knit something!

     
  • At 10:14 PM, Blogger Jofrog said…

    Dana and all of the not Danas... I don't even know what to say! I can't wait to see what comes up next around here!

     
  • At 2:49 PM, Blogger Not Dana said…

    Hi to all you special Not Dana bloggers! I am so lucky to have such wonderful support from such wonderfull blogger friends....
    Thanks, and happy blogging!

     
  • At 9:11 PM, Blogger Thea said…

    Hey not Dana, am so glad you've decided to start up with the blog! Can't wait to see more stuff you did and didn't knit and hear about stuff you did and didn't do - especially after a medicine cup or 2 of wine...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home