Dana Didn't Knit This

A blog with some things I knit, and a lot of things I didn't knit, not authored by me!

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Dana didn't monologue this

To blog or not to blog, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of Dana's blog
Or to take arms against a sea of blogs
And by joining them, create one. To blog, to knit --
No more -- and by knit to say . . .

aw heck, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. Check out the latest Knitsmith blog.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:20 PM, Blogger Reese said…

    I added Shireen to the list of links on the sidebar.

     
  • At 4:45 PM, Blogger shireen said…

    What?!? No comments about the GENIUS that was my monologue? I'm hurt. That took some serious brain activity!

     
  • At 8:43 AM, Blogger Thea said…

    Shireen, you're the Shaksepeare of our generation... I'll run out and buy your first published play and/ or sonnet!! Hows that?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home